Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thought For Today - 12/29/10














There are times we will seek counsel regarding things going on in our lives. And, getting counsel or advice is good at times. However, there will be times that you will seek counsel directly from God (this is also a great source to get all of your advice).:)

This does not mean that you discount the counsel you receive from outside of God. It just simply means that you should question it before you decide whether or not you agree with it. All the information you receive can be useful in the process of helping you make up your own minds.

From person experience, I seek to find God's plan for any situation. Once I find His plan I no longer confer with others about it. I simply start moving in His direction and leading.

In doing this, I find that seeking God's plan for any situation in my life and moving forward in it is a joyful process of integration that grows me into a stronger, smarter, more engaged follower of God.:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: