Friday, December 17, 2010

Thought For Today - 12/17/10












Well, I'm still on the subject of showing and sharing love especially during this season whereas so many are without (spiritually, physically, financially).

How about you (me too) taking the first step in reaching out to individuals and families who are just not sure what the holidays will bring?

Some years ago I worked for a Suicide/Crisis center. During the holidays we were especially busy. Many people just don't have or know what to do during this season.

So, I'm saying you can start small with just a few people, give a gift card. The gift care can be $5 or $50. You be the judge. I believe any amount would be suffice.

I'm believing that just the thought of the person on the receiving side would just appreciate knowing someone cares! Yep, actions speak louder than words!:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: