Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thought For Today - 12/28/10











Each year I have on purpose chosen to have peace, walking and growing in it. I made the choice to practice and grow in peace despite the increasingly about of conflict that has tried to arise, especially during the holidays!

It is all in the mind! I am learning how to see my thoughts and feelings can contribute to my peace being taken away. Again, it is all in the mind. I'm learning how to become still on the inside which is the source of peacefulness.

When we find we are able to locate the stillness on the inside, we then will find a lasting relationship with peace that will enable us to share this same peace with others.

This peace I'm talking about is in God, His Son and His Holy Spirit. Until you find this peace, you will not be able to help others who so desperate need peace within.

2011 is the year to find this inner peace. But, way wait?:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: