Friday, August 29, 2008

Personal - 8/29/08

OK, here is more personal information on me ...

I so miss my fellowship with God. Wow, I know you are surprise to see that written. Well, it is the truth. There was a time that I would spend lots of one-on-one time with my Father - God. Now, most of my time with Him is a few minutes in the morning and while driving to various locations to teach classes or train clients. However, there are times when I wake up between 2-4am to fellowship with Him. We sometimes have a conversation, or He does the talking and I listen or I talk and He listen. But, I really try to listen more than I talk. We were actually made to be in fellowship with our Creator.

There were times in the past I would spend hours praying and meditating with God. Those were also times that I would receive in depth revelations about spiritual things, insights to situations, visions on future events, etc. But, with this lifestyle of being so personal with God brings a sort of loneliness. Unless some of your community does the same thing, you can't share with them what's going on in your life. Because, they just would not understand it (well maybe some would understand).

I fail to mention also during these times, I was pretty much ministering in a church pulpit on a weekly basis, either in the role of a pastor, associate pastor or guest minister. I yet long for those days again. I miss the closeness of being with my Father - God.

I will share more later ...

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: