Monday, August 18, 2008

Thought For Today - 8/19/08

Today is the day the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. God's mercy and grace are new every morning in the lives of my sons.

Today, August 19, 2008 my youngest son - Joseph David (we call him David) turns 21 years of age. I have two sons. My oldest son is Jeffrey Paul and he will be turning 28 years of age in November of this year. Jeffrey has a 17 month old son - name Jackson. That's right - I'm a grandfather!

There are four generation of only males in my family. My grandfather had two sons. My father had two sons. My brother has three sons. I have two sons. My oldest son has one son.

My sons are a wonderful gift and blessing from God. I believe they will always bring me great joy and not heartache. They are the blessed of the Lord, and today will be a great day for them - a day of joy, peace, and fulfillment - especially for David!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: