Friday, September 10, 2010

Thought For Today - 9/10/10


















There are some days I just want to be quiet, including my spirit and mind. Those are the days I just want to live in the moment with a clear sense of life. Those days I want to be present, just sort see me for who I am. Not sure if you can relate to what I'm writing or not?

Those are also the days that I am aware of my surroundings. They become loud and present. Those are the days I want to just fly like a bird. Again, not sure if you can relate to what I'm writing or not?

But at the end of the day, I relax in the love of the Father (God). His love is there and it holds me and makes me secure - knowing that everything will and will be aright.

I'm to trust Him in all things and allow His will to be done and continue in my life!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: