Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thought For Today - 9/12/10


















There have been times when I wanted to be harsh or critical in situations. But, I remember this - Jesus shed His blood for that person regardless of how ugly they are acting or how wrong they are.

I also asked myself Is this how Jesus would speak to this person? Is this the tone of voice He would use?

Jesus is all about love. Jesus understands that people are hurting and they need help - not condemnation.

So now I keep that in mind when I'm dealing with someone I feel is wrong. I consider them. I consider what they are going through. If I don't know what they are going through, then I do one of two things: either find out or keep my MOUTH SHUT!

I'm not about hurting someones feelings in the name of being right. The presence of God is not involved in that. Love goes out of the way to see to it that people’s feelings are not hurt. It is not touchy and it does not cause hurts.

Something to think about!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: