Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thought For Today - 9/16/10













Over the past couple of months I have challenged students in the classes I teach. The challenges has been spiritual, mental and physical. All classes have experienced discomfort and they have been taken out of their comfort zones, but gradually.

There is a price they are having to pay for if I can use the word "evolution." The classes are now more physical, but the spiritual growth that I see is much greater than the "small" price on the physical part.

My desire is to take them to new level of faith that in time will refine their purpose or calling in life. I see many growing, moving forward and have asked for more challenges. Their soul wants to grow more.

The joy I see in their eyes now outweigh any discomfort and challenges they have experienced and will experience.

Still love me?:) I yet love you!:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: