Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thought For Today - 9/15/10


















To many times in the past I have not taken the time to allow myself to just be still regarding choices I needed to make with situations. In not doing this I didn't allow God to speak to me regarding my decisions which many times turned out to not be the right choice.

There are times I move (and you too) forward in what I will call a gut feeling. But, in those times I had enough sense to ask God to direct or change my path if I was heading down the wrong road. And, going down the wrong road can be a time of growth, but the growth could have been learned without pain?

Now, I seek the wisdom of God in ALL things and will not move forward unless or until He tells me to. In doing this, I have made the best decision ever possible for myself and others involved.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: