Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thought For Today - 9/4/10
















I had to come to the point in my life that I wanted to live the kind of life God had in mind for me. I had to exchange my thoughts for His thoughts.

I had to lay down the perspectives I had gained through past experiences and instead pick up the wisdom of God and His Word (the Bible).

Through His Word I learned what reality was. I learned what is really going on in the world. And I learned His plan for getting me through it in victory.

So the answer to every situation is in the Word. Let the Word change your thinking as it has mine. Times are not as challenging as they look when you look at them from God’s viewpoint!

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Briana Wollman said...

Ture understanding and wisdom comes from absolute truth. Thank you for sharing your heart with us and His truth that has been revealed to you! What a great blog you have! :)

Bri