Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thought For Today - 9/23/10


















I run into many people who feel like they have already missed God's plan for their lives and have made some serious mistakes too. Don't be surprised I have felt the same.

What I found out that God always has a way to make wrong things right. I have seen God move supernaturally in my life on many, many many occasion. His movement has allowed me to be used in great and mighty ways for His glory.

Let me assure you God can and has the ability to overcome any mistakes you have made. If does not matter how and how many times you have missed God or what errors and mistakes you have committed. God's grace and mercy are much, much, much greater than your and mine mistakes!

Trust Him to get you back on the right path. I did!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: