Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thought For Today - 1/13/10













Continuation from the previous blog . . .

What I experienced the weekend before meeting with my friend may had remain hidden to from or some time if I had not meet with him. The meaning of that event changed when I viewed it from another context in which I was shown.

What did I actually learn from him as a whole? An incident that may seem superficial may unexpectedly touch us deeply later in our lives.

If you take a truly open-minded approach to your examination of each new level and do not shy away from revelations that could prove painful, you will learn much about your relationship to the world around you and the world within you.

And the refined impression you glean from your experiences after contemplating their significance can add a new richness and texture to your life.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: