Monday, January 4, 2010

Thought For Today - 1/4/10














I mentioned this before in previous blogs that I'm now putting myself first which means I'm having to say no to someone else in order to say yes to me. In doing this, I had to start a saying, confession or mantra that would keep me encourage that I'm doing the right thing - in caring for myself.

Now, I'm not taking about doing some big and great things for myself. I'm doing things for example, taking time to meditate more, read more, or just sit and listen to music. Just doing whatever I want to do.

If you can relate to this - whatever you decide in taking care of yourself, make a small gesture where you put yourself first every day will pay off big time for you and the ones you love.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Joseph, I'm proud of you for doing this. It was something I've thought you needed for quite some time. Love!