Friday, January 29, 2010

Thought For Today - 1/29/10



















The choices you make upon waking can have a profound impact on your day. The first thing I say when I wake up is "Good Morning Father God, Good Morning Lord Jesus and Good Morning Holy Spirit."

I then take time 99% of the time to meditate, study, pray and say daily confessions before leaving my home. If I don't, I am most likely to feel fatigued and overwhelmed for most of my day.

When I take the time to meditate, study, pray and say my daily confessions, energizes and excite me, as well as give me the courage to meet the challenges waiting for me.

So, how about you trying this too? Beginning your day in a focused and centered fashion on God and His plan for you that day. In doing this - you set the tone of your expectations and choose the mood you will use to respond to your circumstances.

A gentle, reflective, and thoughtful morning spending time with God will prepare you to create a gentle, conscious, and thoughtful day. I know from personal experiences.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true, Joeseph. I try to begin and end each day with the Lord.