Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thought For Today - 1/30/10



















I often look back on past experiences with an eye to uncovering those times that God was always there for me.

For example, the dreadful job I had in a bland office building that actually gave me the opportunity to meet key people that help me improved my financial situation at that time; the co-worker I had challenges with one day spoke a word into my life that changed my life; the time spent living in a city I didn’t like that led me into a deeper relationship with God. And, the list goes on and on and on.

Remembering these past experiences with God being right there by your side can restore your faith in the present. Life is full of buried treasures. Life is full of times when God was always there for you too. Chances are, God is just waiting on another opportunity to bless you!:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: