Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thought For Today - 1/7/10


















The other day I received this note from a Yoga student (thanks Rene`) who is completing her 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. I thought I would share it with you . . .

From the "The Power of Thought:"

As aspirant in the path of Truth, a continuous stream of helpful thoughts must gush out from his mind. It must be a perennial, healing stream of loving, helpful thoughts. He must be able to charge groups of twenty persons, masses of hundreds and thousands with love, joy and cheerfulness. He must stir them with a mere glance and a few sweet, powerful words into enthusiasm, high spirits and exalted moods and exhilaration. That is spiritual strength, will-force (Atma-Bala).

This is truly what my desire is to bring to all that I come in contact with. Whether in class or outside of class. How about you?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: