Friday, January 15, 2010

Thought For Today - 1/15/10














To ensure that the effect I have is positive, I must strive to stay true to myself and God while realizing that it is the demeanor I project and not the quality of the love of God living on the inside that people see.

As I interact with others, how I behave is as important as who I am. If I project my passion for life, my love for God, my warmth, and my tolerance in my facial features (yes, people will look at your face when things happen), voice, and choice of words, every person who enters my circle of influence will leave my presence feeling at peace with themselves and with me.

I never know whose life I am affecting, big or small. So, you too, try to remember this as you go out into the world each day.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: