Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/10/10












Jesus said, A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another (John 13:34-35).

The attest of my commitment to God is the love I have for others. If I am outside of love, then I am outside of the will of God, no matter how justified I may feel I am.

If I am not attempting to grow and walk in love with the people around me, I am pretty much living in darkness. Without love, it does not matter what I do, I will fall short of allowing God to be expressed in my life. And without His expression in all that I do, I might as well not bother to do it at all.

Something to think about?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: