Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/24/10


















My life is an open book to many. Practicing Yoga has helped with this. Not only has my personal walk with Christ increased through my Yoga practice, but I also learned how to really surrender all to God.

Through my practice of Yoga I gain the courage and was able to make a conscious decision to just be myself, my best self, my best self that includes Christ.

Because of practicing Yoga I became more willing to share Christ with this community (the Yoga community) in a more focus way. I became more open about my beliefs rather than hiding it.

Yes, I have been a follower, believer and lover of Christ for many, many years. Now, because of my daily practice of Yoga, I'm open to share this truth with all I come in contact with.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: