Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/12/10















There are days that situations occur in your life to bring you down. Many times the situations had nothing to do with you doing anything wrong.

The key is staying positive, staying in love (love of God) and watch the words that come out of your mouth! In one sentence - stay in the attitude of thanking God for His goodness in spite of what is happening.

As I have done this in many, many situations, God saw me through, got me through and His mercy endured. I now don't have to fight to not get discourage when situations happen that are challenging. Instead I thank God for taking care of the situation, however He sees fit.:)

I learned to stay in faith, have patience and keep my love walk moving forward. You can do the same!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: