Friday, October 29, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/29/10


















This past weekend I over extended myself in saying "yes" to teach Yoga three classes within a 3 hour period. To say the least, I didn't enjoy this decision I made due to rushing here and there. But, the decision gave me the opportunity to reflect back to why I learned to say "no" and become more loving for myself some time ago.

So many times we are moving at 100 miles per hour and not taking the quality and necessary time to care for ourselves! From personal experience as we treat ourselves with gentleness, tenderness and compassion, then we can give the same to others.

The only way I have been able to love and give unlimited love to others is because I learned to love and give unlimited love to myself first.

Maybe, you should do the same?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: