Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/6/10


















My life is pretty simple (at least I believe so).:) But, there was a time that my life was filled with negative attitudes and painful memories.

I often hear the same from students that attend Yoga classes I teach. They want to know how I was able to release the negative attitudes, painful memories, etc. From conversation with them, they want an easy fix or way out.

There is an easy way out - falling in love with God. I just let go. I let go of how I thought my life should be and embrace the life that God had prepared for me and was trying to work into my life.

Yes, it was a challenge to let go. There was fear of surrender of all I was to God. Some of the release was instant while other parts was/is progressive. But, it did happen and is yet happening. And, I can say with a clear mind that "It's all good."

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: