Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/20/10











There are days that I have been challenged in situations I care not to mention. I had a choice to either become offended or walk in love. If I became offended, then I would be blocking my blessings.

Accepting offense from anyone or anything will only hinder you! If you receive the offense, you will begin to hear a whisper that God does not love you, or He does not have good things in store for you, and the list can go on and on and on. You know that whisper is not from God!

During this time you must release the offense (or not take it) and ask God for His strength to move forward. He actually wants you to release it and move forward more than you do.:)

My prayer for you in this is to choose to not take the offense, don't allow doubt, fear or the wrong whisper enter your mind.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: