Friday, October 15, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/15/10















For the past few weeks I had some challenges regarding various things. I thought about calling some friends to hear an encouraging word. Because I know I don' want any of my friends to go through their challenges alone.

Yet, I felt a strong urge to take the challenges to God. But, I went to Him as a friend not seeking Him as a Father. Those times just within the last few weeks has been so amazing!

I found as I shared my thoughts on what was going on it was not a burden to God. He didn't make me feel self-conscious about what I was challenged with. At the end on each conversation with God, He assured me that He was glad to be there for me.

Again, this is amazing, not only has God been my Father, but now I consider Him as my BEST FRIEND!

Something you might want to try!:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: