Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thought For Today - 10/9/10













It is very important that I maintain an attitude of thanksgiving to God. Many times challenges are looking me in the face. I have prayed and believed God for changes regarding the challenges which are based on His Word (the Bible). Then, as I stand in faith with patience surrounded with love, I begin to just thank God in the midst of the challenges for wait for them to change.

My past personal experience in this has shown me that I'm able to move forward in spite of the challenges of life. If you just become thankful to God for what He is doing and what He will do, you will see your situations change too!

I have found myself rejoicing in the morning, on my way to teach a class, during lunch time, on my way to teach a class in the evening and right before I head to bed.

I even rejoice when I don't feel like it. And, it has made the difference. These are truths that have worked in my personal life and will work in yours too.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: