Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/11/10


















From years of much experience I now hear advice much different. I have come to the realization that no matter what the situation, the single most powerful thing I can do is to be quiet. I now go to the secret place in my heart, I go to God.

Just think about this, if we all went to that secret place in out hearts - God to find answers to our problems, situations and circumstances, I believe all would have an altered destiny. And, not only that, I also believe all of the hysteria of the world would come to a fast stop!

Just my thoughts.:)

So, today, take time to be still, become quiet, go to that secret place in your heart. Go to God, release any attachments, unforgiveness and surrender all to Him.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: