Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/6/10












Spiritual growth is a process, at least from my experience. The thing that helped me not to judge myself in a not favorable critical manner was my commitment to grow in spite of where I currently was.

I often tell individuals to just make a commitment to change, to growing, to opening their heart to the love of God - that is enough. The process will come and God's instruction of love will be revealed to you in time.

From personal experience, the answers to my questions come clear as I keep moving forward and not judging myself (as others my want to judge). When I allowed God to guide me with His love - note His love, I got the revelations and spiritual awakenings that changed my life forever!

And, whats more is I'm yet receiving the revelations and awakenings which are taking me to the next place. I have learn to just "be." When you do this, it will happen naturally and easily.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: