Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/27/10














Are you looking for a change in your life? Are you seeking peace? From personal experience, you can make a change in your life, you can find peace like you have never experience before.

I found mine only through a personal relationship with a loving God by accepting His Son Jesus as Lord over my life. God is ready and willing to help you right now, right where you are.

Salvation is a gift. This gift cannot be earned through good deeds or by simply being “good.” It is a matter of faith (acting out on what you believe according to God's Word).

You can actually say something as simply as this "Jesus, I am calling on You. I pray and ask you to come into my heart and be Lord over my life. I do that now and I confess that Jesus is Lord. Amen."

The choice is yours!:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: