Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/4/10













I was so blessed the other day to have a fruitful and wonderful conversation with one of my very first Yoga teachers. She smiles and laughs when I call her teacher. But, that is what she is to me, along with being a friend too.

Not got get into much detail regarding our conversation, but I wanted to share that within the time frame we talk, there was an empowerment that came in our talk. I felt back on track. I felt balance had come back into my life. I felt hope come back alive!

In our conversation I felt a sense of her believing in me. I felt that "Yes, I can." I got the trust back in myself - in Joseph.

What she gave me was what I give people on a daily basis - unconditional love and empowerment.

Love you Jess!
Joseph

No comments: