Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/2/10














Over the past few years I will admit that I have grown so much spiritually. I credit the burst of growth to my physical daily practice of Yoga and meditation. My relationship with the love of Christ has just rocket!

As I move in and out of Yoga classes I teach I get a chance to share my experiences with numerous students. The connection is amazing. Why? Because I now understand their thoughts, their choices and actions.

What this has done for me is to look at each individual as my community. We breath the same air and live on the same earth. My responsibility to them? Love them as Christ loves.

We may be on a different conscious or spiritual level at this point in our lives. Yet, I have compassion for and towards them. I bless them and continue my love walk, while at times using words.:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: