Monday, November 29, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/29/10


















Here is what the word "hope" has done for me. It has kept me intensely focused on the promises of God. It has kept me seeing those promises on the inside, even when I can't see it on the outside. It has kept me operating by the spirit of faith.

When you have hope, darkness can't beat you down. Darkness can't tear you down. Darkness can't stop your faith from working. Everyone around you can just stop in their tracks, but you will keep right on going.

I'm at the point in my life where I expect God to move with such vigor that all the distractions in the world can't turn my head. All the failures of the past drift into nothingness. I want to be so absorbed with the expectations of what God is about to do I will not remember the failures!

And, when this happens, you will not see me sitting around wondering what went wrong. You will see me laying hold of God's promises and watching my dreams come true. You will see me live the kind of life that those who give up hope will never know!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: