Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/28/10













It’s not so surprising that when we are under pressure from our being moved by what we see, or feel, or think, we tend to open our mouths and say things like, “I’m fat!” “I’m tired of being tired!” “I’m broke!” “I’m ugly!” “I’m never going anywhere in life!

When the pressure is on, this is when we really find out what is on the inside of us and it’s usually not the Word of God nor the Word of faith.

What we see, what we think and what we say, does not change the truth of God’s Word. Read it and see the promises in it!

I have God's wisdom. I have the truth in every matter. With that truth I can set my course and change the situations. But those situations will not change until my words change.

So, I have to fill my mouth with the Word of God and then my course is set for a life full of success!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: