Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thought For Today - 11/20/10














One thing I know for sure is that God never stops reaching out to help us - especially when things are going not so well.

However, if you are not spiritual minded aka walking in the love of God, you will not be able to see the good that is going on, but only the bad.

I had to turn off and tune out the world's news. I had to get back to the basis - walking in faith, believing God for the impossible. I had to come to the point of spending quality time with God. I had to surround myself with His love which is His power.

From those times spent with Him, I have seen my life change from the inside out. I became transformed, healed (inside and out), blessed and prosper more than ever before.

This has helped and allowed me to be a blessing to others. It has allowed me to be a help to them, even loving them right where they are! It also allowed me to NOW see the good things in life and not the bad.

I now see God opportunities, God ideas and I grab hold of them for dear life! I'm not where I use to be - I'm now walking in love and faith of God. It is such a great and wonderful feeling too!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: