Monday, December 1, 2008

My Weekend - November 29 - 30

Hey, I trust everyone had a great, safe and prosperous weekend. I want to share a couple of important things that happen this weekend.

Saturday Afternoon:
I spent a little time with one of 24HF members who attends Yoga classes I teach. She is leaving Texas – moving to LA as Director of Operations for the company she works for – SkinzWraps, Inc.

We had a great lunch at Grand Lux Café at the Galleria in Dallas, TX. The food was amazing! With the little time I spent with Tamara, I found her to be a very loving, caring and compassionate person. Her personality matched with her skills has set her far and above any competition in her current field of work or any organization that she could work for. She has the nature that allows her to adapt to any situation and make it turn out for the best for all parties involved.

Please visit the following websites for additional information regarding Tamara’s company.

Main site http://www.skinzwraps.com/
Photo Gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/skinzwraps
Videos: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skinzwraps

About SkinzWraps: SkinzWraps is the leading vehicle wrap company in the industry offering award winning design, high definition printing, and expert installation.

SkinzWraps pioneered the commercial vehicle wrap over six years ago and continues to push that envelope today. SkinzWraps has the experience and credibility to service your needs.

I wish her the best in all of her endeavors. My prayers are with her and I speak God’s blessing upon everything she touches.

Sunday Afternoon:
I was so honor to attend “The Light in the Piazza” at Theatre Three in Dallas. A student of Yoga who attends classes I teach at 24HF was a member of the cast. I will admit I was very impressed by her (Carrie) performance. She is full of talent and has many, many Theatre Three credits and metroplex appearances under her belt.

The musical was set in the 1950’s and you will just have to see it next time around. Sunday, November 30 was the last showing. But, let me assure you – you will fall in love with this Broadway musical!

I am so blessed to be in position to share and teach the practice of Yoga with so many gifted, talent and unique individuals that attend classes I teach. Each and everyone are special to me and I consider it such a privilege from God if only for a short while they are with me in class.

I thank God for Carrie, her gift of acting, her passion for the theatre and her love of Yoga. I pray and speak God’s blessing over her and her career.

Everyone have a great, prosperous and safe week!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: