Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thought For Today - 12/28/08

If you settle in your heart that living a life of love is worth everything, then you will settle every issue of your life. Love will assure you of your salvation. Love will deliver you from every deception of darkness. Love will make your family a world-changing force in the earth. Love will heal your body when you begin to realize it is the very force of your life!

Love will draw you to prosperity because God is not a liar – every seed you sow out of love for Him and for the people of this world will come back to you in uncontainable harvest. Love will direct your steps, where you live, and where you find your church family. Love will guide your decisions and allow you to trust them too!

I personally make my decision based on the covenant of love. I rest and relax in my decisions, knowing I have made them within the parameters and on behalf of love.

I encourage you today to get alone with God and settle it – whatever it is!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: