Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Prayer For You - Christmas Eve (Thought For Today - 12/24/08)

A Prayer For You

Father God, this Christmas season, I pray for all that I'm connected and associated to and with. Let them know that the real Christmas Gift is Jesus himself - that the real "joy to the world" is making Jesus Christ the Lord of their lives and taking that Gift to the rest of the world.

Father God, help these ones that I love to keep Jesus in their Christmas and not let worldly things overshadow the true reason for this season.

I pray a special blessing and protection over those who are stress and pressure at this time of year. I pray that they will know that You - they can trust with their lives. Help them to know that true peace can only come from being connected with You.

Father God, let Your peace flow into them and do a mighty work in them and encourage their hearts this day.

I pray that this will be the best Christmas they have ever had - that they experienced Your presence with the most joy, the most peace, the most good, the most blessing, and the most healing! AMEN!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: