Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thought For Today - 12/6/08

Ok, the weekend is here. Today is Saturday.

With the entire financial crisis going on in the world, you might want to hold on tightly to your money. You might even say, I going to just hold onto my money – especially now. I’m sure some of you reading this blog have been during this sort of thing for years. You didn’t just start it now.

Well, if you really want to tap into the riches of God today, you have to make up your mind that you will be a blessing to others. No matter what the world’s financial situation is – you will bless others. And, before you do know it, you will be receiving more from God than you could ever dream.

This is what happened to me years ago. I decided to be a giver. I developed a life-style of giving. Today, I literally “live to give.” And, I don’t mind telling YOU! God unloads blessing on me big time and all the time!

God will do the same for you if you will do what I have done. Lay down your time and your money and your love for those who need it. Become a giver – and God will take pleasure in prospering you!

Why not start this weekend?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: