Monday, December 22, 2008

Thought For Today - 12/22/08

As we are only a few days from Christmas, let me ask a question. What do you want this Christmas? I know there will and can be many, many different answers to the question. The thing I want most is God’s master plan for my life! I want it to totally unfold in 2009 (the first quarter would really be great). :)

I am raising my expectation for Christmas. I believe for God incredible treasures to be poured upon me. I believe for joy, health, love, and freedom from fear, favor and everything I can ask or think of, including finances.

I no longer live in the past. Today is my day to find out just how much God loves me. He is my Father. And just like a loving parent, God is always planning something great and electrifying for me! I know that God believes in me. My future is vibrant and full of His favor. I will continue to accept this truth everyday. Will you? I’m looking for 2009 to be my best year yet!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: