Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thought For Today - 12/2/08

You are the prophet of your destiny!

If you resent the wealth of another – even to the point of having thoughts of being jealous toward them for their wealth – you are not only hurting yourself – but you are actually depriving yourself of wealth. God has given us the ability to get power and wealth. As you bless and wish others success with their wealth – you will receive.

God governs and guides me. I meditate on whatsoever things are true, honest, just, lovely, and of a good report. I mediate on these things and God’s power and ability is with my thoughts. It is transferred to me! I am at peace. Why? Because I am prosperous (spirit, mind, body), on top (not on the bottom), blessed going out, coming in, rising up and laying down. So are you!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: