Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thought For Today - 12/7/08

Today is Sunday - the first day of the week. Many people I run into are not happy. As I listen intensively to them talk about this subject, I find that most people are attached to things and or other people. They expect things or people to bring them happiness.

What I have found to be true in the clearest sense is happiness inside of you. Another note with this is the way you look at happiness will affect your spiritual walk.

Everyone, including myself wants to be happy. However, few and I mean few people find it. Having God be the center of your life will bring happiness – not things or people. The Bible states, “The joy of the Lord is my strength.” That is so true. When God is your joy, He is your strength. This happiness is reflected on your face when people see you. When people see you smiling and happy, they too, will begin to feel happy and smile back.

I have found no one can ever give us happiness or unhappiness. But God can and will. Lets’ start this week off with a BANG! Get some happiness and joy in your life. Smile too.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: