Friday, September 11, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/11/09














Some people believe the nature of God is in the miraculous. But, it is not. The nature of God is abundance and more abundance until there is an over-flowing of abundance. God's best for you is to live in abundance.

Religion has perverted our concept of God. God and poverty cannot be linked together. Poverty is under darkness – the curse. Abundance is under light – the blessing of God.

I have what I call a “Faith/Prayer Project” that I confess and meditate over daily. When the things on the list manifest themselves I check them off the list. Within the past nine months I have checked off several items, including a brand new laptop that was given to me, 2-IPods (40 & 80 gig), just to name a few. Also, I can now check off a new computer desk top that was given to me a few days ago.

Love ones (which you are to me), God wants us to live here on earth like we are already enjoying and living in Heaven. In Heaven, there is no lack – only abundance. God is interested in what brings you joy!

I believe God for abundance (surplus) that I have so much left over I can help meet the needs of others. That is what having abundance is all about – helping others.

I expect to be blessed! I am blessed to be a blessing. I am a distribution center for God. I don't and will not consume all the blessing upon myself. I will distribute and keep it flowing. I am a giver. That is who I am. That is what I do. It is my nature. It is God's nature. God lives in me!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: