Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/9/09











I am never in position to bring, look or put judgment on anyone nor are you. I am so blessed to teach over 1000 students a week in various Yoga classes throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area. With so many students I'm coming in contact with brings many opportunities to learn about them, their families and situations they are involved in.

Many times the information shared with me involves things I would never share nor give it a second thought unless I'm in prayer with or for them. A major thing I have with these students is in spite of what they are involved in, have done or will do does not keep me from loving them with the love of God. Love is key!

There is not a day that goes by that I don't ask God to let me walk in His Love no matter what comes my way. Because I have the gift of Grace from God; I have His Mercy, I have His Son Jesus living on the inside of me and I myself am forgiven. I am not in any position to judge, but I am in position to love unconditionally!

I actually only see two things in the Bible that Jesus told me to do; 1) Love God with all that I have and 2) love my neighbor as myself. In these two commandments rest everything else we are to do.

Let love be King in your life. If we judge others - we will be judged.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: