Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/15/09



















In the fall of 2001 I made a conscious decision to change careers. I was in my early 40s. It took courage and faith to make the move. Years have gone by since that decision and I must admit that I have become open with my heart, my spiritual walk with Christ has deepened, I now can be more of a strength to other and yet I have become more soft - mellow.

I now value true relationship. I'm reclaiming the Joseph that was lost for so many, many years. My focus has shifted from being ambition to growing into God's Master Plan for my life. In a sense I'm learning to cherish my relationships. I have narrow down these relationships to just a hand full - ones that I can count on no matter what.

I now understand what is most significant and meaningful in my life. I now have more of an appreciation for music, poetry, art and stories. it seems like I see images different. I listen to music different. I listen to stories different. With all of this comes wisdom. These have taken me back to where my spirit man lives.

I will admit I can now truly see what is truly meaningful in my life.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: