Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/16/09



















As I was meditating the other night - this was revealed to me . . . Maybe, it will also be a revelation to and for you!:)

I have found the the courage to change. This changes is bringing about a miracle in my life. I am going through a season of quietness - moving to the next phase of your life - to the Master Plan that God has for me!

I will not resist it - but welcome it. I will spend time in prayer/meditation as God will reveal Himself more so to me and His plans for me. What was will no longer be and what is to be will be new and fresh. This is fresh from Heaven to you!

My character is being shaped again. My spirit is becoming deeper. I am getting stronger and softer at the same time. I am returning to God's highest values. I am being made ready to create my legacy - an imprint for the world to know God and His Son through you!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: