Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thougth For Today - 9/1/09



















Today is the first day of me practicing Yoga 25 days at one of my Yoga teacher's studio (http://yogaisland.com/wordpress/). This month of September 2009 is also the first of several months that I am being led by the Spirit of God to move to another or higher level (spiritually, mentally, physically).

Most Yoga teachers that I personally know have a naturally deep desire to help, support and uplift people. My calling for the past several years has been just that - helping, supporting and uplifting individuals that attend the Yoga classes I teach.

I love to help people who could have a life-changing experience through Yoga. However, the next stage that is in God's Master Plan for my life is so important (I really believe this) I have to prepare myself spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically.

During the next several months God will show me what I am going into. I am seeking His Master Plan for the next stage(s) of my life.

To often students of Yoga feel light, clear and unattached from the world around them after leaving class. Yet, they seem to lose their blissfulness, whether from stress in life, such as work, relationships, etc. within a day or two.

I see part of my next phase in life is showing students how to draw happiness from their inner being, rather than outer. I see the next phase in my life showing students how to incorporate every unremarkable aspect of their daily life into their Yoga practice (spiritually & physically).

As I am putting the Word of God first place by giving it my time and attention will keep my heart focused on Jesus. By doing this - it causes Him to become the most precious thing in my life and your life!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: