Monday, September 21, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/21/09















I come in contact with individuals on a weekly and sometimes daily basis wanting to know what God's plan for their life is. I have asked this question many times in my life time. We all have been eager to fulfill the plan of God for our lives. But we also needed direction in finding out what that plan is.

God never intended for us to be in the dark about His plan for our lives. He left us clear, written instructions regarding His plan for us. Also, God gave us a pattern to carry out His instructions.

The patter is JESUS. We have been sent into the world to continue the ministry of Jesus. Yes, that is right, I have been sent into the world to continue the ministry of Jesus.

Jesus is tha pattern. Jesus was send to the earth that he might destroy the works of darkness (see I John 3:8).

So, we (I) have been called to finish what Jesus began - to destroy, undo and bring to naught the works of darkness on our earth.

Currently, I have been called or God's plan for me at the moment is to ministry to people through the art of Yoga.

So what are you waiting for? Fulfill God's plan in the earth. Fulfill your calling. Fulfill your destiny.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: