Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/13/09



















We all should or need to take time to meditate daily!

When I host all day Yoga bootcamps we start off with a walking meditation (this was also the procedure done when I went to teacher training). When we meditate, we don't rush or hurry along. We take our time - moving slow. I need meditation daily and sometimes several times a day.:)

Meditation is a time to relax, a time for the spirit, mind and body to connect as one. For so long I spent year abandoning myself, my emotions and my body. I was there for others, but as I have mentioned in previous blogs, now the time is for me to be there for Joseph - fully and completely!

What I have found in taking time out for Joseph while in meditation renews my spirit, mind and body. I can then return refreshed and continue the ministering to others.

Today, take time to meditate, even if it is only for five minutes. Take time to slowly inhale faith and exhale fear. Take time to inhale peace and exhale anxiety. Take time to inhale light and exhale darkness.

Today, I will take time to stay present, stay in the moment and just enjoy life!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: