Monday, September 14, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/14/09















From my opinion greed and selfishness is the results of the world problems.

Because of ALL of the things God has done, is doing and will do for me - I must have an open heart where greed and selfishness can not live or enter. I can not go through life with a close hand when I see others in need.

I not only will keep an open heart, but have an open hand too. My security does not come from trusting others or things. My security comes from trusting and cherishing God.

I can not be selfish when I know I'm loved by God. I can not be selfish when I know I'm safe with God. I'm safe because I know God's ability and willingness to love me.

Today, open your heart, open your hand for others. As you do this, heaven will open its' doors.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: