Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thought For Today - 9/24/09







Have you ever complain about having too much to do and not enough time? I know this sounds very familiar — perhaps because you or someone you know voiced it either today, yesterday, the other day or last week. And yet week after week nothing changes. What's a frustrated individual to do?

For one thing, don't agree with the problem. How about speaking the solution? Thinking positive will make you feel energize and full of life - where you are creative and happy, while thinking negative moves you toward felling empty.

An easy way to cultivate a positive outlook (this is what I do) is to (my suggestion) find 1 - 3 solutions to every problem or situation. I go to the Word of God and see what is said there. After searching and reading the Word regarding that problem, I automatically begin to feel uplifted and my mind is open to new possibilities. This is when genuine, innovative solutions can be found.

If you find a more spiritual approach to your problems or situations, you will uncover new meaning in your life!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: