Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thought For Today - 11/1/09













The beginning of the holiday season has arrive in the classes I teach. Actually I believe it arrived several weeks ago due to the number of students not attending. Yes, I'm seeing most beginner Yoga students taking a break from their practice and the seasoned Yoga students being somewhat steady.

I have taken the responsibility to let students know the importance of maintaining a consistence Yoga practice especially during this time. I'm also telling students to apply what they have learned in class - breathe and meditate. I tell them it is vital important that they develop a daily meditation time.

As you move about during this holiday season, stay present, stay grounded, stay centered. Yoga is a way of being - a life style. As I also mentioned - breath is the thing we can do to retain our conscious and calm.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: